Welcome to our SC-400 Exam Lab Practice activities. To get access to all of the activities, please visit our Udemy course and get access to hours of lectures, hands on demonstrations, and all the practice activities needed to help you pass your SC-400 exam!
EXAM LAB PRACTICE ACTIVITIES FOR SC-400:
- Create a Sensitive Info Keyword List type for “CustomerIDs”
- Create a Sensitivity Label called Classified for files & email. All Organization Encrypt & Watermark
- Publish the “Classified” label using a sensitivity policy. Allow for justification of label removal
- Use the Exchange Admin Center to force Office Message Encryption for external recipients
GET ACCESS TO THE REST OF THE BELOW ACTIVITIES AT UDEMY
- Create a DLP policy for PII only for Exchange. Set encrypt content to enable
- Create a DLP Policy for “US Financial” info. Set for endpoint devices only. Enable Auditing
- Create a retention label for a 6 years deletion from the last modified date. Publish the label.
- Use Exchange Admin Center to recovery a “Social Security” email for John Christopher
- Place a litigation hold on John Christophers mailbox for 500 days using Exchange Admin Center
- Create a Records Management label for Legal. 7 year retention. Mark as record. Don’t delete.