THIS COURSE CURRENTLY HAS A DISCOUNT CODE AVAILABLE, BUT YOU BETTER HURRY BEFORE EXPIRATION.
DISCOUNT CODE: JCDISCOUNT5
Welcome to our MS-900 Exam Lab Practice activities. To get access to all of the activities, please visit our Udemy course and get access to hours of lectures, hands on demonstrations, and all the practice activities needed to help you pass your MS-900 exam!
EXAM LAB PRACTICE ACTIVITIES FOR MS-900:
- Create a user account named Aalex Jones & assign EMS license and give Privileged Role Admin
- View licenses, assign Aabbie O365 E5 and Aalex EMS E5 licenses
- Enable MFA for Jane Doe. Set remembrance of MFA devices for 90 days
- Compare O365 E3 and E5 Subscriptions. Scroll through differences. Adjust license amount.
GET ACCESS TO THE REST OF THE BELOW ACTIVITIES AT UDEMY
- Use Service Health to check service history. Report a problem with user logins for Exchange Online
- Use the Teams Web App. Add the Weather & Calendar Pro App. Assign Calendar Pro to the General Channel
- Deploy Microsoft 365 Apps to Windows 10 Device Group. Set update Channel to Monthly
- Use Information Protection to create a sensitivity label called SSN that auto labels Office Apps