THIS COURSE CURRENTLY HAS A DISCOUNT CODE AVAILABLE, BUT YOU BETTER HURRY BEFORE EXPIRATION.
DISCOUNT CODE: JCDISCOUNT3
Welcome to our MS-203 Exam Lab Practice activities. To get access to all of the activities, please visit our Udemy course and get access to hours of lectures, hands on demonstrations, and all the practice activities needed to help you pass your exam!
EXAM LAB PRACTICE ACTIVITIES FOR MS-203:
- In Exchange 2019. Create a Mailbox DB for Marketing. Restart Mailbox IS Service
- In Exchange 2019. Edit the Sales Mailbox Database. Increase all Limits
- Create a User Recipient named Jenny Smith. Assign O365 E5, EMS, and Win10 License
- In Exchange Online. Create a O365 Group called research. Make Bill W the only owner
- Use Exchange Online to create a Dynamic Distribution group using Sales Department attribute
GET ACCESS TO THE REST OF THE BELOW ACTIVITIES AT UDEMY
- Use Exchange Online. Allow Greg Johnson to Send As Alex Rogers
- Use Exchange Online to create a Mobile Device Policy. Set 10 Character Passwords
- In Exchange Online. Create a connector to your On-Premise Server called NYC-EX1
- In Microsoft 365, create a message trace for last 7 days email@example.com. Save trace
- In the EAC, create an address list called Finance. Assign to Finance Department
- Give Aaron Jones the rights to perform searches and place holds on mailboxes