THIS COURSE CURRENTLY HAS A DISCOUNT CODE AVAILABLE, BUT YOU BETTER HURRY BEFORE EXPIRATION.
DISCOUNT CODE: JCDISCOUNT3
Welcome to our Microsoft 365 Administration course with Exam Lab Practice activities. To get access to all of the activities, please visit our Udemy course and get access to hours of lectures, hands on demonstrations, and all the practice activities to expertly learn Microsoft 365!
EXAM LAB PRACTICE ACTIVITIES FOR MS-101:
- Edit device enrollment restrictions. Block MacOS. Set user device limit to 10
- Disable Security Defaults. Create a Conditional Access Policy for Marketing. Require Compliance
- Create a Compliance Policy to require Bitlocker for the Windows 10 Group.
- Deploy Microsoft 365 Apps to Windows 10 Device Group. Set update Channel to Monthly.
- Use Cloud App Security to create a file extension policy to deny .vbs files. Enable alerts
GET ACCESS TO THE REST OF THE BELOW ACTIVITIES AT UDEMY
- Use AIP to create a sensitivity label called SSN that auto labels Office Apps
- Use AIP to create labels for docs that contain keyword “Payroll”
- Create a policy that blocks emails containing US Patriot Act info going outside organization
- Give Aaron Jones the rights to perform searches and place holds on mailboxes