THIS COURSE CURRENTLY HAS A DISCOUNT CODE AVAILABLE, BUT YOU BETTER HURRY BEFORE EXPIRATION.
DISCOUNT CODE: JCDISCOUNT3
Welcome to our MD-102 Exam Lab Practice activities. To get access to all of the activities, please visit our Udemy course and get access to hours of lectures, hands on demonstrations, and all the practice activities needed to help you pass your MD-102 exam!
EXAM LAB PRACTICE ACTIVITIES FOR MD-102:
- Delete registry key HKEY_Local_Machine\SOFTWARE\Adware
- Set defer features updates 30 and quality updates to 10
- Create a local user called JohnSmith and add it to the administrators group
- Set update active hours to 7am-6pm
- Create and share folder C:\Administration. Give only Administrators Full Control
- Set System Event Log to not overwrite events
GET ACCESS TO THE REST OF THE BELOW ACTIVITIES AT UDEMY ONCE OUR COURSE IS AVAILABLE!
- Enable a proxy on 192.168.0.1 port 8080
- Create incoming firewall rule to deny port 1234
- Set local security password policy to minimum of 7 characters
- Create a vpn connection for address vpn.examlabpractice.com
- Encrypt C:\Research\Project.txt
- Set NTFS permissions on C:\Research. Research Group Allow Modify John Smith Deny All
- Set IPv4 static address info IP=10.0.0.9 Gateway=10.0.0.1 DNS=10.0.0.2
- Enable File History and set it to Sync every 30 mins
- Setup Source initiated Log error events forwarding with a non-domain joined PC called NYC-CL2
- Add C:\scripts\logoff.vbs as a logoff script in local policies