THIS COURSE CURRENTLY HAS A DISCOUNT CODE AVAILABLE, BUT YOU BETTER HURRY BEFORE EXPIRATION.
DISCOUNT CODE: JCDISCOUNT3
Welcome to our Azure AD Identity and Access Management Exam Lab Practice activities. To get access to all of the activities, please visit our Udemy course and get access to hours of lectures, hands on demonstrations, and all the practice simulations needed to help you master Azure AD!
EXAM LAB PRACTICE ACTIVITIES FOR our Azure AD course:
- Create a user account named Aalex Jones & assign EMS license and give Privileged Role Admin
- Create a Microsoft 365 Group name Marketing. Make Sally Benson Owner. Add Dynamic rule for Marketing department
- Use the Azure Portal to remove the Exchange Administrator Role from Chris Green. Add Billy Smith
- Use PIM to make Alex Rogers eligible for the “User Administrator” Role for 1 year
GET ACCESS TO THE REST OF THE BELOW ACTIVITIES AT UDEMY
- Set the primary domain for Bob Jones to examlabpractice.com. Confirm as the primary email.
- Open Azure Ad Connect Health and verify the connection with NYC-DC1 is healthy
- Create Access Review for Guests. Assign Aalfie as reviewer. Review Monthly.
- Enable MFA for Jane Doe. Set remembrance of MFA devices for 90 days