Welcome to our AZ-801 Exam Lab Practice activities. To get access to all of the activities, please visit our Udemy course and get access to hours of lectures, hands on demonstrations, and all the practice activities needed to help you pass your AZ-801 exam!
EXAM LAB PRACTICE ACTIVITIES FOR AZ-801:
- Create an Azure Key Vault. Generate a 2048 bit key and download the key in PEM format
- Create an Azure storage account to be used as failover witness. Copy Key 1 from the storage account
- Start a failover cluster called NYC-CLUSTER. Do not run the validation wizard
- Create a Storage Pool with a 100GB vDisk. Thin Provisioning, ReFS with Data Deduplication
- Create a Recovery Services Vault. Backup “images” file share in “mystorageelp”. Verify it’s pending