THIS COURSE CURRENTLY HAS A DISCOUNT CODE AVAILABLE, BUT YOU BETTER HURRY BEFORE EXPIRATION.
DISCOUNT CODE: JCDISCOUNT3
Welcome to our AZ-800 Exam Lab Practice activities. To get access to all of the activities, please visit our Udemy course and get access to hours of lectures, hands on demonstrations, and all the practice activities needed to help you pass your AZ-800 exam!
EXAM LAB PRACTICE ACTIVITIES FOR AZ-800:
- Create a pre-staged RODC computer object in Active Directory. Add John Smith for cached PWCreate a Sensitive Info Keyword List type for “CustomerIDs”
- Transfer the RID master FSMO role from NYC-SVR1 to NYC-DC1
- Create an AD Site Link between New York and Dallas. Set replication interval for every hour
- Use ADUC to create an OU named Sales. Create a user in Sales named James Wilson
- Set the primary domain for Bob Jones to examlabpractice.com. Confirm as the primary email.
- Open Azure Ad Connect Health and verify the connection with NYC-DC1 is healthy