Welcome to our SC-300 Exam Lab Practice activities. To get access to all of the activities, please visit our Udemy course and get access to hours of lectures, hands on demonstrations, and all the practice activities needed to help you pass your SC-300 exam!
EXAM LAB PRACTICE ACTIVITIES FOR SC-300:
- Create an admin unit called New York. Add the first 5 units & HR group. Assign Aabbie as User Admin
- Create a user account named Aalex Jones and assign EMS license
- Create a Dynamic Microsoft 365 group for the Sales department using the Azure AD Portal
- Configure Azure AD B2B settings to only allow invitations to *.hotmail.com and *.gmail.com
GET ACCESS TO THE REST OF THE BELOW ACTIVITIES AT UDEMY
- Open Azure Ad Connect Health and verify the connection with NYC-DC1 is healthy.
- Enable MFA for Jane Doe. Set remembrance of MFA devices for 90 days
- Enable SSPR. Add Mobile App support and 5 Security Questions
- Create a conditional access policy for HR. Base it on all cloud apps, medium/high risks. Require MFA
- Set the Azure Identity Protection policy to medium & above for both User & Sign-In Risks. Set Allow
- Create a conditional access policy for HR. Base it on all Use Azure AD App Registrations to setup an app called App2. Redirect to app2.examlabpractice.com
- Create an entitlement catalog & access package for Marketing Sharepoint site. Give Jane Doe access
- Use PIM to make Alex Rogers eligible for the “User Administrator” Role for 1 year
- Use Sentinel. Run Failed Login Attempt Query. Turn on Fusion Machine Learning.